If you are looking for a professional team to handle every aspect of your renovation project – everything from design and material selection to applying for building permits to scheduling subcontractors – we’ve got you covered. Our streamlined approach can save you time, energy, and effort.
- Are you looking to develop property in northeastern New Jersey but can’t be present on-site each day? We work in a large geographic area including Jersey City, Cliffside Park, Cedar Grove, Closter, Tenafly, Hoboken, Edgewater, and other surrounding communities.
- Are you building a new home from the ground up, with an interest in utilizing green energy solutions and sustainable materials?
- Are you a parent working full-time, hoping to start a renovation but with little time to spare?
- Are you longing to make changes to your home, but your full-time job means that you can’t be as involved in the daily management of the project as you might like?
- Are you a first-time renovator needing someone who understands – and can explain! – how everything fits together?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to contact Houseplay’s Project Management team. We offer full-service project management, which means that we help out with everything: ideas, designs, permits, scheduling, receiving deliveries, picking up materials, construction, and more. Project Management combines all the services we offer at Houseplay into one cohesive package.
Why choose us for Project Management? Our clients love this service because it means that they can live life unencumbered by construction projects.
For example, one of our clients was developing a property in Hoboken, NJ while living in Washington, DC. After only meeting in person twice, she is thrilled with the result of the full gut apartment renovation project she commissioned.
Technology allows us to keep in close touch with our remote clients, getting their input on design decisions and keeping them abreast of progress. Plus, our attention to detail and consistent communication means that clients who can’t supervise their project in person know that it is in good hands.
Could our Project Management team save you hours of effort and energy on your next renovation? Contact us today!
Some of the northern New Jersey spaces we have helped make new.