Welcome to week 5 of our video series, Debunking the Myths of Renovation Reality TV.
Reality shows depicting house flippers abound. Is this path right for you?
That’s what I’m covering in today’s video, To Flip or Not to Flip?
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- When flipping makes sense and when it doesn’t
- The role a general contractor plays in a full-gut renovation (and the investment it requires to hire one)
- How to use the Cost vs. Value report to help you make a decision
- Click below to see the New York CvV report
- Click here to get stats for your local area
Check out the video here:
Missed last week’s video? Find it here.
Ready to take the next step toward your home renovation? Tell us more about your project so we can set you up with a free 20-minute discovery call.